simple vegan almond flour pancakes
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
these almond flour pancakes could not be any simpler.
school has started, and while it looks a bit different, schedules are changing. days are now filling with zoom classes and homework assignments. but, busy or not breakfast has to happen.
pancakes don’t have to be saved for weekends. these almond flour pancakes are so easy to whip up, and can easily be made gluten free. top them with jam, fresh berries, or old school maple syrup, almond flour pancakes are ready in less time than it takes a teenager to get out of bed and zoom ready.
vegan almond pancakes
vegan almond flour pancakes
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 flax eggs (mix 2 Tbsp flax-seed meal with 6 Tbsp water)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- in a large bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, salt, and sugar
- in another bowl, whisk the flax eggs, oil, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon (if using)
- pour the wet ingredients over the dry, and stir to combine
- let batter rest at room temperature for 10 minutes
- heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat - lightly grease
- pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake, cook until bubbles. appear. on the surface (this should take about 2 minutes)
- flip and cook another minute or two until pancakes are cooked through