mixed berry puff pastry tart
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
this mixed berry puff pastry tart is as easy as it is festive and delicious
don’t you just love a dessert that is a breeze to put together?
this puff pastry tart is just that.
four ingredients, including the powdered sugar and 30 minutes is all you need.
We just shipped Charlie off to Nebraska for a week on the farm, and Stella is taking full advantage of being the only child. She’s invited all her friends over for a s’more fest / water-balloon war / sleepover to kick off the 4th of July festivities. I may have answered yes a bit too hastily as she then presented me with her food requests.
Sugar, sugar, and then more sugar, followed by pizza and most likely more sugar.
I am pretty sure I’m in for trouble, and probably a long loud night.
Because the party is to kick off the 4th of July holiday, I got a little festive with one of her dessert requests, plus I figured a little fruit with their sugar wouldn’t hurt.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 25 blueberries
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries
- powdered sugar for topping
- pre-heat the oven to 375 F.
- gently roll the puff pastry onto a greased baking sheet
- in the upper corner place the blueberries in 5 rows of 5
- cover the remaining pastry with the strawberries
- bake at 375 for 15 minutes
- cool and dust with powdered sugar