homemade pizza rolls
perfectly portable homemade pizza rolls
In our house we have one that pretty much eats anything and everything (thank you football for my ever growing food budget)
and one that eats almost nothing.
When it comes to school lunch one will ONLY buy lunch, and one will ONLY take lunch.
That wouldn’t be a bad thing except that the one that eats everything is also the one that buys lunch. Which means every night I am faced with the challenge of packing a lunch for the fussiest eater on the planet.
The fruit and veggie part of the lunch is no trouble at all, she eats them all, It’s the main event that causes us trouble. For years all she would eat was yogurt, and now she’s pretty much bored with that.
Then it was a lettuce and tomato sandwiches, but after that every day for a year or so, those too are on the do not pack list.
Lasagna is one of her only LOVE to eat foods, but cold not so much.
She does LOVE cold pizza, but large slices are a bit cumbersome to pack into a small lunch bag.
Homemade Pizza Rolls make pizza perfectly pack-able, and are as easy to make as they are to eat.
Wet Ones Singles make clean-up before and after eating as easy as can be.
- egg roll wrappers (found in the refrigerated section)
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, diced
- olive oil
- heat oven to 400 degrees (or according to your package of wrappers)
- start with your wrapper at a diagonal
- in the very center of each wrapper place 1 Tbsp of sauce
- add a light sprinkle of cheese and pepperoni (you do not want to overfill or the wrappers will not seal)
- begin by folding up the bottom of your wrapper, followed by each side
- carefully roll up from the bottom, and seal to close
- place pizza rolls on an oiled baking sheet, seam side down
- brush the tops with olive oil
- bake 10 - 12 minutes, until the tops are a light golden brown
- allow to cool a few minutes before eating (the filling will be very hot) or cool completely before packing in an airtight container or zip-top
Wet Ones Singles fit easily into any lunch bag,box, or bento. Not only do Wet Ones clean messy hands, but they also kill 99.99% of germs. Thanks to their Aloe formula, they won’t dry or irritate your skin like hand sanitizers can.
Claim your wet ones Target coupon here #WishIHadAWetOnes
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones®. The opinions and text are all mine.