healthier chocolate dipped strawberries
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
between meal snacking can be healthy, and delicious with these healthier chocolate dipped strawberries
I used to think that snacking had no place in a healthy diet.
But if you are anything like me, the minute you start counting calories, food is all you think about. By the end of the day you’re downing a pint of ice cream like there’s no tomorrow.
Or you’re so hungry by dinner time, you eat pasta for four.
This week I planned my snacks the way I plan my meals.
Plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, low fat cheese, crackers, nuts, and I made an extra large batch of these healthier chocolate dipped strawberries.
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp honey, or pure maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- wash and dry berries
- combine the cacao, coconut oil, and honey
- dip berries, and chill to harden on a wax paper lined baking tray
and if you are in need of a few other snacking choices, I have rounded up my favorite 15 healthy snacks each with less than 150 calories.