flourless peanut butter kiss cookies
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
cookie season is almost here, and these flourless peanut butter kiss cookies are a must bake
I love peanut butter.
I cannot eat chocolate without it. Apples dipped in peanut butter are the worlds best snack. I spread it on my toast, pancakes, waffles, and when made with homemade strawberry jam, nothing beats a good old fashioned pb&j.
But I have never really been a fan of the peanut butter cookie. My grandma always made peanut butter kiss cookies for the holidays, and all I ever did was eat the kiss from the center.
But the other day the kids asked for some cookies, and I found myself craving peanut butter kiss cookies. I’m sure that there are some really great peanut butter cookies out there, but usually I find them to be dry and crumbly. I love a thick and chewy cookie like these chocolate chip cookies. The chewier the better.
So, I decided to try a peanut butter cookie without the flour. And now I am happy to report I no longer eat just the centers.
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- heat oven to 350 degrees
- blend together the peanut butter and brown sugar
- add the egg, baking soda, and vanilla
- scoop 1 Tbsp size balls, and place 2 inches apart on parchment or silpat lines baking sheets
- bake 8 minutes
- immediately press 1 unwrapped kiss into the center of each cookie, and allow to cool 2 minutes on baking sheet
- remove cookies to complete cooling on racks
cookies from friends
you may also like