easy 4 ingredient slow cooker pizza dip
the only thing better than this delicious cheesy pizza dip, is how easy it is to make
Please tell me I’m not the only one that stresses about what to bring to holiday parties.
I’m always on the look out for new recipes to try, but more often than not, they don’t turn out the way I’d like them to. Nothing like a food fail an hour before leaving for a party.
Who needs that stress, the holidays are stressful enough as it is.
This pizza dip is the exact opposite of stressful. 4 ingredients go into the slow cooker, and 90 minutes later you have an amazing cheesy pizza dip. Perfect for chips, crackers, baguette slices, even veggies. Or you can forget the dippers and simply eat it by the spoonful. But maybe that’s just me.
I’ve already made this dip 3 times since Thanksgiving, and it has been a hit every time.
- 2-8 ounce blocks of light or low fat cream cheese
- 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce
- 2 cups of low fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup turkey pepperoni, diced
- place cream cheese in the slow cooker
- add sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni
- cover and cook on high for 90 minutes
- stir and serve warm
Easy 4 ingredient pizza dip tastes just like your favorite slice,
and how can you not love dippable pizza.
dip from friends –
you may also like