chocolate caramel brookies
If you love brownies and chocolate chip cookies
these caramel filled brookies are for you!
Are you familiar with the brookie?
Part brownie, part chocolate chip cookie, and ALL delicious. I made brookies for the first time for my daughter and her friends, and before I could even ask how they were, they ate the entire pan. I exaggerate not. 4 girls. One pan. 10 minutes. G O N E!
Yes, they were that good, at least I assume they were, I didn’t get so much as a crumb.
Charlie came home to a house that smelled like cookies and brownies with nothing to show for it, so of course I needed to make another batch of brookies.
This time I decided to stuff the bookies. On top of the brownie layer I added a layer of Nestlé Toll House Caramel DelightFulls™, delicious little milk chocolate morsels with caramel filling.
Best. Decision. Ever.
- Use your favorite brownie recipe or box mix (this is my go to brownies recipe)
- and I always use the Nestle Toll-House cookie recipe
- line your baking pan with foil, and prepare both the brownie batter and the cookie dough
- pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees
- pour brownie batter into the prepared pan,and top with 1 cup of Nestle Caramel Filled DelightFulls
- ?drop cookie dough by the tablespoon on top
- bake at 325 for 40 minutes (if using 8x8 or 9x9) 30 - 35 minutes for 9x13 size pans - the center will be gooey because of the caramel morsels and this is a GOOD thing
- cool completely before cutting
I may be on a brookie kick, because I’ve also made them twice using the Nestle Peanut Butter DelightFulls as well.
Happy Holiday Baking!
The same NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® chocolate you know and love now filled with rich caramel, peanut butter, mint, and cherry flavored filling. Add these new filled baking morsels to your favorite recipes for a special twist on the classic, or try experimenting with them in a recipe you’ve never tried before!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®. The opinions and text are all mine.