better for you brownie bites (only 2 WW points)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
these brownie bites have just the right amount of chocolate and sweetness to quiet that sweet tooth, while not sabotaging your health goals.
between school from home and work from home, there has been a LOT of snacking the last 9 months. that in itself could be ok, but when you combine constant snacking with lack of gym going, lets just say the “covid 19” isn’t far off.
with only a few weeks left until the new year (thank goodness) i plan to get back on track. luckily that doesn’t have to mean no snacking, just smarter snacking.
these brownie bites are the perfect little sweet treat. they’re easy to make, have just the right amount of chocolate, and each bite is only 2 WW points.
2 WW point brownie bites
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp flax mixed with 6 Tbsp water)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- preheat oven to 350°
- spay a Mini Muffin Pan with cooking spray
- in a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda
- in another bowl combine the banana, flax eggs, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla
- add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until well combined (batter is thick)
- spoon into prepared pan (this Cookie Scoop makes filling easy)
- bake 10 minutes, and cool in pan
- enjoy plain or dust with powdered sugar
by using flax eggs, these brownie bites are vegan, but you could easily add 2 eggs and the points do not change. to cut down on the sugar, i used mashed banana. you do not taste the banana at all, but you can easily replace the banana with 1/2 cup of applesauce. (use unsweetened applesauce to not add any additional points)