apple cinnamon baked oatmeal (vegan)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
this make ahead vegan baked oatmeal is going to be your new go-to for easy mornings.
you can never have too many quick and easy breakfast recipes, and this is one of my all time favorites. vegan baked oats can even be prepped the night before and baked when needed in the morning.
oatmeal is something we make all the time. it’s an easy balanced breakfast that keeps you going all morning long. when time is an issue, baked oatmeal is the way to go. you can even prep the oats ahead of time and then pop it into the oven in the morning.
vegan apple cinnamon baked oatmeal
vegan baked oatmeal
- 2 1/4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 flax eggs ( 2 Tbsp flax mixed with 6 Tbsp water)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 apples - peeled, cored, and grated
- preheat oven to 375°
- spray a 9 inch square baking pan with cooking spray
- in a large bowl combine the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt
- in another bowl whisk together the flax eggs, almond milk, and vanilla. add 3/4 cup water
- add the liquid ingredients to the dry, and then fold in the apples
- spread oats into the pan, and bake for 25 minutes or until set
- cut into 6 squares
- serve topped with fresh fruit
leftovers can be warmed in the oven, cover with foil and heat at 350° for about 15 minutes, or microwave for 60 seconds. we love this vegan baked oatmeal topped with plain coconut yogurt and fresh berries.