even on busy weekday mornings, breakfast doesn’t have to be boring when it includes these delicious granola waffles.
I like to plan ahead especially when it comes to our mornings. weekday mornings are busy and a little planning the night before means I get a bit more sleep in the morning (and every minute helps)
not only do we decide what to have for breakfast the night before, but I also set the table and get out any pots,pans, and dishes I’ll need. this way all I have to think about first thing is getting the coffee started and the breakfast made. well that and getting kids out of bed, which is easier said than done.
pancakes and waffles make an appearance weekly, meaning the kids are getting bored. so I took one of our favorite breakfasts, parfait pancakes, and turned them into delicious yogurt and granola waffles. easy enough to make for busy school mornings.
international delight vanilla simply pure replaces the milk, sugar, and vanilla in the waffle batter. stir in Greek yogurt and granola, and these may be the best waffles ever!
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla simply pure creamer
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granola
- heat waffle maker
- whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt
- whisk in the yogurt, creamer, egg, and butter
- stir in the granola
- spray the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray
- cook waffles until golden (or according to your waffle maker), and keep warm in a 200 degree oven until ready to serve
- serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup
With just five simple ingredients, Simply Pure is a delicious way to start each day the right way.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.